Are you usually a tired person and looking to improve your energy through out the day? Well try these steps to increase your energy levels day in and day out!
1. Expose your body to more sunlight and stretch each morning. Natural sunlight stimulates your brain to stop producing melatonin, which is a hormone that producers sleepiness and makes you think your tired. Also exposing your body to the first physical activity in the morning raises the body temperature and increases blood flow to the brain.
2. A good workout in the morning gets the endorphins pumping and lowers stress hormones. This all can last from six to eight hours.
3. Place something you love right next to your bed so you can look at it when you wake up. Mornings can be hard most days, especially Monday’s. But by putting something you love next to your bed and waking up to it every morning more positive emotions will be produced allowing you to wake up happy and with a smile.
4. Dress up your shower with good scent such as citrus, eucalyptus, or mint. These scents produce a surge of energy flow through the body, and clears the mind.
5. Eat a colorful and tasteful breakfast. Rather than always just going for your usual morning coffee, make sure 80% of your meal is a colorful breakfast. But make sure you do not miss the lean protein and fiber carbohydrates.
Follow these steps to wake up each morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on your day!